Saturday, June 13, 2009

I'm back !!!

Well, it's been a long time!! I've actually forgot how to add pictures so I'll have to get another computer lesson from my husband.

When my computer first broke at the end of February, it took more than 1 month to get it back. And when I finally got it back....it was still broken (the motherboard). So, we had to send it away again for 1 month.

When I finally got it back, our internet went down. It turned out to be a problem where the internet enters our building and that took 1 1/2 months to fix.

Then, we went on several vacations back to back. Now I'm back and unpacked and ready to blog (if technology doesn't fail me again)!

4 comments:

Barbara said...

Hey there Noëlle !

Long time no see ;)
It's nice to have you back & running.
I hope to see you soon to catch up.
I'm feeling better now and back to my ole self.

Hugs X

Anne in Oxfordshire said...

Hi Dawn..hip hip hooray, I wondered where you have been, and how you are doing, I had asked Leesa and Barbara take care ...hugs Anne xoxo

islandgirl4ever2 said...

YAYYYY!!! You're back!! More from me later!

Leese

Notes from Noël said...

Hi Everyone!

Thanks for noticing that I'm back! I can't believe how much that I've forgotten about blogging - like starting at square 1.

Noëlle