Monday, February 16, 2009

Just call me Betty...

...Betty Crocker that is! Anyone who knows me, knows that I don't like cooking and that I'm an awful cook. Well, for Tom's brithday, I went all out. I think I cooked more in 2 days than I've cooked in 1 year!

Birthday breakfast..

Birthday dinner...

Fondant chocolat...very festive with the candles and umbrellas until..



they went up in smoke...go figure...paper umbrellas and candles = fire





Day after birthday dinner...




Oatmeal Scotchies again (thanks again Leesa!)....



AND...a birthday card from our wonderful President - what a great birthday!!


Thanks Mom and Dad A for alerting President Obama about Tom's birthday! ;-)

2 comments:

Barbara said...

My best ' belated birthday greetings to Tom !
Everything looks yummy :) So what's a burned paper parasol ?
You went all out !

(Loved the photo of your men at the Trocadero too )

islandgirl4ever2 said...

Go Betty! Go Betty!! Getch your cook on! Go Betty! Looks good!! WOW!! I'm impressed!!!