Saturday, November 21, 2009

Bob's Jazz Band

First of all, let me apologize for the quality of the pictures.  I REALLY need to learn how to use my camera!!  Luckily for us, Bob is the only blonde in the jazz band so it's very easy to spot him.  The first picture is of the jazz band warming up.



The concert was wonderful!  They are all so talented and so much fun to watch!


 

We were the only ones on the bus back to Paris for several stops.  As you can see, Bob really loves his picture taken!  Bob's school is on a mountain (?) above Paris.  As we headed down the hill toward Paris, the bus driver pointed out to us the sparkling Eiffel Tower.  Of course, I've always looked at the Eiffel Tower both coming and going from Bob's school, but I thought it was so cute how the bus driver pointed it out to us!

 

No comments: