Sunday, November 22, 2009

On the way to Weisbaden Germany

We traveled by train from Paris to Weisbaden.  Here we are at the Gare de l'Est train station in Paris.  Notice the name next to my right knee.  Actually, the name was Ungerer but I was covering the last "er" with my knee.  If you double right click on the photo below, you can enlarge it so you can see the name on the billboard.











Window shopping in Weisbaden on Sunday night





While wandering around, we found this great Mexican restaurant.


You going to have to take our word on this...but the 3rd line on the menu says "Bridgewater, NJ"!!!  How crazy - this is the town that Tom worked in before moving to Paris!!!  Freaky!!


Really, really good margaritas!




2 comments:

Anne in Oxfordshire said...

Hi Dawn..Wow another great trip for you...I am in France at the moment..but near Switzerland, also near Germany :-) flying home on Wednesday. It is like a whole new world, where I am is very germanic..but pretty.!

Hope you have a great week, take care hugs Anne

islandgirl4ever2 said...

OMG! Tom did a great job on that billboard! I never knew he was such a talented artist!!

Looks like you guys had such a great time! I hope you move there and then I will come and visit you!! YAY!