Thursday, September 24, 2009

Chez Cynthia Again!

French champagne and really good food...it must be Book Club night again! It's a great chance to see old friends and meet new ones! Once again, I didn't get a chance to read the book Cheri and The Last Cheri by Colette BUT I saw the movie Cheri. I know...lame!
So, because I am such a wonderful wife and mother, I prepared lasagna for the boys before I left for my book club. They "only" had to put it in the oven when they got home. Leesa called me while I was preparing the lasagne and told me that it was a good choice because what could possibly go wrong with lasagna!?!? Hmmm...


In fact, it was soooo good, that Tom decided to have some again tonite!!! Yum!!!


1 comment:

islandgirl4ever2 said...

Hmmmm... Is lasagna supposed to be charred???!!!! I hope it wasn't because we were talking on the phone.. Like your cookies.. hehehehe!! Where's your timer??
I'd eat it.... Bon Apetit!!!