Sunday, August 30, 2009

A Snack with Friends

We met at L'Oisive Thé at 5:00pm for a snack.

Me, Alex (Leesa's French husband - oo la la) and Anne from Oxfordshire England). Leesa took the pictures.

We realized that we don't know when Anne's returning to England...is it Tuesday or Wednesday??






On the way back to the Metro..


Artwork on a building...I'm not sure how they do it.


To all my French speaking friends, what does the below artwork mean? "Which one not given ____ I took." Help!!

4 comments:

Ksam said...

Roughly translated, it means "What wasn't given to me, I took" !

Anne in Oxfordshire said...

Who are those wonderful people in the photo?? :-) :-)

Another great coffee date!! Thank you, had a lovely time! :-)

islandgirl4ever2 said...

Hi Dawn...

I was going to say the same as Sam!! I took what wasn't given to me... - Not sure what the equiv. meaning in English... a gangster could say something like that... or a king or dictator... or a soldier..

Great pic!! Had a nice time last night...

Barbara said...

Hi there ;)

I'm glad that you guys met Anne again at Loisv'Thé.
I didn't notice the yarns when we were there on Weds. I can't knit anything, but I love the colors.

Those 10 days or so of Anne's visit went so quickly; come back again another time, Anne !