Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Vacation with Bob - Part Deux (2)

On the train from Vienna to Salzburg, Austria.

Bob making himself at home on the train.



I had to "check out" every WC that we passed.







We discovered how much Bob enjoys getting his picture taken...


I actually thought it was a real man on the ball...looks real....right?


Birthplace of Mozart...





Bob's all-time favorite place - the Augustine Monastery. In case you're wondering, it's also a brewery and beer garden. Below is the entrance.





Delicious and not-so-healthy brewery food.





4 comments:

Anne in Oxfordshire said...

Hi this looks fab! Are you telling me the first photo is of a train...I have never seen a train like that!!

Love the chess set in the middle of the square...great meeting point. and where is the place that you, Tom and Bob are walking up, like a ramp?

great shots and you look great :-)

Barbara said...

Hey there !
Nice to see your family's vacation pics of Austria.
I would love to go one of these days.
I tell you; it's not because I've been here in Europe so long that I've seen it all.
Far from it...
I've been to Belgium,London,and to North of Italy.
The rest is unchartered terrtory...

Take care & enjoy your next trip.

Phivos Nicolaides said...

Looks you had fun. Good for you!

Vodka Mom said...

i love this, I LOVE THIS!!!!


I adore taking field trips, and in Europe no less???

I'm in.