Saturday, January 17, 2009

Move over Julia Child!

Wow...my memory is really getting worse!! I was talking to Leesa on the phone and I went into the kitchen to get a drink of water. There was black smoke coming out of the oven. I had no idea what was happening. I can't believe that I don't even remember putting the cookies in the oven...oops!


I wonder why "Bob" and his friends when out for sushi for dinner tonite!!



Sleepover group for the second night (after they returned from sushi)..."Bob" once again covering his face...

3 comments:

islandgirl4ever2 said...

Which is EXACTLY why I want to get you a timer!!! hehe.... I would forget ALL the time if it weren't for my trusty timer!!! So, did Bob & Co. eat the burnt cookies His reaction that I heard while on the phone with you was PRICELESS, btw!
See you tomorrow for sushi!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Noelle!

So, I found my way over to your neck of the cyber woods;) It was great meeting you and your husband today. Good ol' Florida memories warm up my heart - always! Hope to see you soon again!

Barbara said...

Oh No,
That Blogging Mom is at it again !
Your friend's sons seem happier about the whole thing ;)

No big thing about burning cookies. I'm more than sure that Julie Child scrapped a lot of things before getting to Stardom.